Choosing an All-In-One Computer
Having to put together a computer from scratch may be a hobby for some, but it is a tedious tasks for others. That is why all-in-one computers were invented; for the people that just dont want to deal with all the hardware.
What is an All-In-One Computer?
An all-in-one computer is a personal computer that is fitted out to store all the hardware in one case that is already connected to the monitor. These include the hard disk or hard drive, the GB memory, and the full HD screen. An Acer laptop is a good example of an all-in-one computer, but there are also desktops available. Here are other details about the all-in-one computer.
- They are more convenient to store than regular PCs.
- Their designs are more streamlined and ideal for matching with office decor.
- Some designs utilize wireless keyboards and mice.
- They may not be able to handle hardware upgrades because of their design.
- Laptops or PC laptops are just as powerful as desktops, depending on the GHz and the processor such as the Intel i3, i5, i7 or quad-core and dual-core.
- Notebooks and netbooks are ideal for office work only.
- Consider a Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 OS.
- Most all-in-one PCs are Wi-Fi ready.
How Should You Maintain Your Computer?
Because of its design, its not easy to clean and maintain your all-in-one computer. However, it is still important to maintain the hardware even if its a complicated fix. Heres how:
- Always keep your software up to date. Windows applications should always be virus and malware-free as well.
- You should also update your Windows 7 Professional and Windows 10 Home operating system as well.
- Place your computer in a cool dry place or use a fan to prevent it from overheating.
- Install only the programs that the software can handle.
- Vacuum the CPU and the keyboards regularly.
- Check your mouse if it is working properly and change the batteries when needed.
- Ensure that the wires are not knotted or tangled to prevent short-circuiting.
Which Computer is For What Type of User?
The brand offers various types of all-in-one PCs, but each has its own benefits. Depending on the type of user, these are some options:
- Veriton Z4820G AIO with a 23.8-inch FHD screen, Intel i5-6500 processor, 8 GB Ram, and 500 GB HDD Drive - Considering the amount of work a PC does, this type is ideal for office work and crunching numbers. It can also be used for minor image editing and low definition games.
- Veriton AIO Z4820G with Intel i7-6700T processor, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD Drive, and DVD-S/M Player - This is much more powerful than the Intel i5 version, which means it can handle more games and can also be used to edit high-quality videos as well.
- Acer Aspire AZ1620-UR31P Intel Celeron G530 with 500 GB HDD Drive, 2 GB RAM, USB 3.0 port, and Windows 7 Operating System - This is an older model, but still great for minor office work.
- DQ.VNAAA.008 Veriton Z4820G Intel Core i7-6700, 8 GB RAM, and 1TB HDD - For office spaces and minimal design work. You can also play games on this type of computer.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Acer.