The Converse brand of shoes has been around for several decades. For their lines of footwear, they offer many different prints and color options. These shoes are not only functional but also fun.What shades of purple do these shoes come in?
There are multiple shades of this color when it comes to footwear by this brand. The different shades include:
- Black Cherry - A dark shade that is similar to maroon with some brown hues
- Eggplant - Also a darker shade of purple without any hint of brown
- Sangria - A deep shade that looks like a dark red wine color
- Electric - A medium purple, similar to the color of huckleberries
- Barely Grape - An extremely light shade that could be considered lilac
- Digital Floral - Features various shades of light and dark purple mixed in with bright shades of blue
- Shiny Purple - Can appear different shades of medium purple and dark pink, depending on how the light hits them
In addition to multiple shades of this color, you can also choose from several different styles in a variety of sizes. These styles include:
- Ballerina Flats - Featuring a heel pull tab for easy removal, these shoes have non-functional laces, a rubber midsole, and the Chuck Taylor All-Star rubber toe box.
- Shoreline Flats - These slip-ons have canvas uppers, a rubber midsole, and removable laces. Medial-side air vent portholes and an All-Star heel patch finish off the classic look of these shoes.
- Core Hi Tops - These high-top sneakers have a vintage rubber toe cap with a color-contrasting sidewall. They are lined with canvas and have a padded footbed.
- All Star Ox - These shoes have a canvas upper, a cushioned footbed, and a lace-up front with metal eyelets as well as a rubber outsole.
- All Star Coral Ox - Shoes with a slip-on design that don’t slip when worn, they have a lace-up closure with detailed metal eyelets and a textile upper, lining, and footbed.
Caring for your shoes includes cleaning them when they are soiled. Be sure to follow any care and cleaning directions that came with your shoes. Handwashing is generally recommended. If possible, you should simply brush off any loose dirt. If dirt remains on the material, use a soft, damp cloth to gently rub away the dirt. If needed, you can use a mild soap. Then allow the area to air dry.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Converse.