Choosing Croscill Comforters and Bedding Sets
Given we spend around one-third of the hours in every day in our bed, choosing bedding sets and comforters that you enjoy the feel and look of is important. It is not just about the aesthetics of your home decor either, the weight and types of fabrics you have in your bedding and comforter sets can make all the difference to your nights sleep.
What Styles of Bedding Does this Brand Have?
Croscill bedding is an American brand that has been making quality home textiles and furnishings since the 1940s. They carry bedding and comforter sets in various fabrics, prints, patterns, designs, and sizes to suit any style of bedroom decor.
- Patterns: The types of materials and designs range from classical, to contemporary, to exotic. You may find bold geometric patterns, feminine floral designs, patchwork, damask designs, paisley prints, and stripes. Many designs are reversible or have a plain backing to alternate your look.
- Fabrics: Various fabric blends make up this brands bedding including cotton, jacquard, chenille, and polyester.
- Colors: This bedding is available in many color options, from neutral whites and off-white shades to rich reds and soft or deep blue.
- Sizes: Sizes include Twin, Full, Queen, King, California King comforters. For the exact measurements and dimensions for each style, please see the manufacturer site for details.
What Types of Bedding Does Croscill Make?
What is the difference between a comforter and a duvet? a comforter or quilt is a padded all-in-one covering for your bed. Whereas a duvet has a separate removable cover.
- Comforter Sets: The comforter sets from this company typically include one comforter, two shams (square pillows), and a bed skirt in each size.
- Comforters: This brands comforters use polyester materials. Outer fabrics may be blends as noted above.
- Sheets: This brands sheets use 100 percent cotton percale or linen in flat and fitted styles. They are available in various shades to match your comforter. Both types of fabric are machine washable.
- Pillowcases: As with the sheets, plain pillowcases are cotton percale and linen.
- Decorative Pillows: Other types of decorative pillowcases to compliment and match your bedding include pillow shams, neck rolls, boudoir pillows.
What Collections Does this Brand Release?
With a fifty-year history in furnishings, this brand has released a number of collections, many of which have matching window treatments and bathroom towels to match, such as:
- Galleria and Bradney: These collections give a classic look with jacquard, damask, paisley patterns in rich browns, blues, and red fabrics with chenille yarns.
- Calice and Kassandra: These floral collections give you the option of two looks. The Calice collection is deep textured floral jacquard blues and golds. The Kassandra collection is lighter neutral ivory and mustard shades for a fresh, crisp look.
- Fiji and Bali: Capture the relaxing feel of the exotic tropics in your bedroom with comforter sets from these collections.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Croscill.