Detroit Red Wings NHL Fan Jerseys
Fans of the Detroit Red Wings can show support by wearing their NHL fan jerseys. You can choose between Detroit Red Wings Reebok jerseys or the classic Detroit Red Wings wear. There are jerseys available for fans looking to sport authentic Red Wings attire. However, fans who prefer a casual look can also find a jersey with the colors of the team that suits their style.What should you consider when choosing Red Wings jerseys?
Dozens of Detroit Red Wings options are available, including Reebok and CCM Red Wings gear. Here are the key aspects for choosing Red Wings apparel:
- Style: Select between Red Wings professional-style and casual gear. Some Detroit Red Wings jerseys are modeled after the teams current home and away jerseys. Vintage Red Wings throwback jerseys are based on previous uniforms. Those who simply want to showcase their Red Wings pride can choose from a variety of casual Detroit Red Wings styles.
- Sizing: Check each Red Wings products individual sizing guidelines for a suitable fit. Many Red Wings supporters layer their jerseys over Red Wings polos or Detroit Red Wings hoodies. If this is your intent, consider choosing a jersey that’s a size larger than you normally wear to ease layering.
- Use: Most Red Wings fans like to wear their fan jerseys. However, some Red Wings supporters want to adorn their homes or offices with Detroit Red Wings merchandise. Many Red Wings enthusiasts choose a throwback Detroit Red Wings jersey for this kind of display. Jerseys featuring the name and number of a current Detroit Red Wings player are also an option.
Detroit Red Wings clothing is available for people of different ages and genders. They can be classified as follows:
- Toddler, boys jerseys, and youth jerseys: Detroit Red Wings kid-sized jerseys come in a variety of styles. They include Red Wings vintage and replica jerseys. You may also find Detroit Red Wings Center Ice logo jerseys.
- Mens jerseys: These Detroit Red Wings styles include the new Reebok jerseys featuring the name of a Red Wings player. Other notable styles are vintage black and white, Adidas Veterans Day camouflage, and red and yellow practice hockey jerseys.
- Womens jerseys: Womens jerseys include vintage and practice models. Many of them feature a prominent Detroit Red Wings logo, while others have a small Detroit Red Wings "D" in red or white.
Several brands are licensed by the NHL to make authentic Red Wings team hockey apparel, including:
- CCM Heroes of Hockey Home/Away
- Nike Authentic
- Reebok Premier, Stadium Series, Jersey Crest
Current and former Red Wings players are represented on Detroit Red Wings gear and collectibles, including:
- Pavel Datsyuk
- Justin Abdelkader
- Henrik Zetterberg
- Dylan Larkin
- Gordie Howe
- Steve Yzerman
- Nikolas Lidstrom