What You Should Know About League of Legends (LOL) Plush Doll Video Game Merchandise
One League of Legends mistake people make is giving up before the game is over. You shouldnt allow yourself to get tilted. Always think of what you can do to improve your chances of winning the game. One of the ways is never to type sigh or talk in/all in the team chat. The most exciting aspect of the League of Legends is coming back from a loss position. Youll never pull off a come back when you give up.
League of Legends (LoL) is among the most popular video games around the world. To watch or play the game, you need to understand the basics. Learn the simple ideas before you progress to the complicated stuff.
What is the League of Legends?
Its a downloadable video game and available for Apple Macs and Windows PCs. Its free to play. You only spend money on the game for cosmetic items such as icons and skins or unlocking champions. You purchase these items with an in-game currency you earn while playing. The game is team-based and quite competitive.
Summoner Name is a players unique identity when he logs in to create an account. You can group up with friends or play with strangers during a match. Each team comprises of 5 total players. Each player selects a unique character known as a champion to play the game.
You will have a total of 138 unique champions to choose. Each match must have two teams competing against each other. Each team works together to beat the opposing team at the end of the game.
Each match lasts between 20-30 minutes, an hour for extreme cases.
What basic terms do people use in League of Legends?
Here are some basic terms you should know.
- Irelia - Also called the blade dancer. She is tranquil and furious. Irelia defends Lonia using her graceful movements to levitate an array of deadly blades. Irelia, the blade dancer, will cut down any enemy foolish enough to play at conqueror.
- Esport - Esport is a game played on the internet or computer such as video games. They are competitive and there must be a winner and a loser. Popular sports are team-based played in tournaments and leagues all year round towards the final game. Some Esport leagues are specific meaning teams in the same country can play against each other. For instance, you can find European teams playing other European teams and so on.
- MOBAs (multiplier online battle arena) - Two teams with unique abilities in their strengths and weaknesses play as heroes. Their goal is to eliminate/kill their opponents with the objective of gaining an advantage to destroy their base on the opposite site on the map to improve their character.
- Blue Essence - Blue Essense is the primary currency players use to unlock the Legend of Leagues content. You can obtain Blue Essence by disenchanting champion shards contained in the champion capsule awarded to you when leveling up.
- Riot Games - Riot Games is another primary currency to unlock the Leauge of Legends content. You can purchase riot points with real-world currency, and you can only use them in the riot store. You cannot use riot points to affect gameplay directly.
What plush dolls can I purchase?
You can buy your favorite LoL plush as a gift or just for yourself. They are fantastic toys and model in their shape. The dolls available include:
- King Poro
Content provided is for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by League of Legends.