Getting Comfortable in Nike Sandals and Flip-Flops for Men
Nike crafts shoes, clothing, sporting equipment, and accessories. The company is based in Portland, Oregon. One line of the companys footwear products include Nike sandals and flip-flops for men, such as the Nike Benassi Solarsoft.What are suggestions for shopping for Nike sandals and flip-flops?
Suggestions to refine your search for either new or secondhand shoes on eBay include:
- Size - Choose the sandals, slides, or flip-flop size and width that works for you. Typical sizes available in mens sandals and flip-flops range from 7-15 with many offered in half sizes.
- Style - Select a style of slide sandals that exemplifies the look or function that you desire.
- Product line - Pick your slides, sandals, or flip-flops by selecting from the ACG, Benassi, and Celso lines.
- Material - Consider which material fits with your fashion look, sports requirements, or the environment in which the sandals will be worn.
- Colors - Nike sandals and flop-flops colors offer freedom of expression by providing a wide array of colors like black, black and white, gray, red, blue, and tan.
Nike slides are lightweight, soft, and pliable. This allows for a comfort feel as they are flexible and bendable designed for range of motion. They come with a jersey lining along with an injected Phylon midsole and outsole. Nike slides come in a variety of materials. These materials include the following:
- Patent leather
- Synthetic material
Both flip-flops and sandals are open types of footwear. The sandal has a sole that is attached by straps or thongs that secure over the instep and are secured at the ankles. The flip-flop, also known as a thong sandal, does not secure at the ankle. Instead, the flip-flop is secured by a strap, which attaches to the sides of the flip-flop by passing between the second toe and the big toe.Does all Nike footwear for men include the Swoosh logo?
All shoes from Nike include the iconic Nike Swoosh, which is fashioned to look like a stylized "okay" check mark. Designed in 1971 by Carolyn Davidson while she was a graphic design student at Portland State University, the Swoosh suggests speed and excellence. The Swoosh is also a way to recognize authentic Nike sportswear. Check on eBay for a wide variety of authentic Nike sandals and flip-flops with the trademark swoosh.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nike.