PUMA Shoes for Women
PUMA offers shoes, clothing, and accessories for men, women, and kids. PUMA shoes for women are categorized into lifestyle, running and training, or sandals. Some examples of their shoes include the lifestyle Basket Heart Bauble women’s sneakers, the lifestyle TSUGI Shinsei Velour women's sneakers, and the Leadcat Vel women's slides.What types of shoes does PUMA make for women?
PUMA sneakers and sandals for women offer lifestyle shoes, running and training shoes, golf shoes, and sandals.
- Lifestyle: PUMA’s lifestyle shoes are categorized into lows, mids, or platforms. Their low lifestyle shoes include sneakers like the PUMA X Shantell Martin Clyde Raw sneakers and the Vikky Softfoam women's sneakers. Their mid lifestyle shoes have a thicker sole. The Fenty Suede Cleated Creeper is an example. Their platforms like the Basket Platform Trace Gold sneaker come with even thicker soles. These sneakers come in suede, satin, metallic, denim, or leather. There is also the option of the PUMA Roma.
- Running and training: PUMA’s running shoes are categorized into performance running, street running, or training and gym. PUMA offers the Speed Ignite Netfit technology with its running shoes. Also included is the Ignite cushioning system and the Netfit lacing system. Performance running shoes include shoes like the Jamming women’s running shoes, street running shoes include shoes like the Ignite Limitless Weave running shoe, and training/gym shoes include shoes like the Fierce Rope Pleats sneakers. The Fierce shoe has a mesh upper and a wide heel.
- Golf: PUMA's Ignite women's golf shoes offer a foam midsole. The shoes also come with GripZone traction and a TPU saddle. These shoes are available in bold colors like black, brown, and navy blue.
- Sandals: PUMA’s sandals are slide sandals. The First Flip women's sandal is a flip-flop jelly women's slide sandal comes in black or white and has a clear band, which features the PUMA logo.
With proper care and maintenance, you can keep your suede PUMA sneakers, such as the Suede Classic, in good condition. Here are some tips for maintaining your PUMAs:
- Seal: You should spray your PUMA sneakers with a sealer before wearing. You will need to continue sealing them every few months to protect them from dirt and stains. Use a suede brush before and after sealing.
- Cleaning: Clean a wet stain on your shoes with cornmeal or talcum powder. Clean a dry stain with vinegar. Always avoid water.