Pottery Barn Baby Towels
From stripes to polka dots, animal faces to monograms, Pottery Barn Kids offers over 50 designs of hooded towels to choose from. Here are a few points to consider before you decide on which bath towels to purchase.What are Pottery Barn's hooded bath towels made of?
These bath towels are constructed of soft cotton, cotton/polyester blends, cotton satin, and terry. Many of them are Oeko-Tex certified, which means they are made with organic cotton that does not contain harmful bleaches, dyes, or formaldehyde resin. These bath towels are designed to be safe for babies and the environment.How big are Pottery Barn's hooded bath towels?
These towels are designed for babies ages zero to 24 months and up to 33 inches long. The towels are 31 to 32 inches wide and 23 to 32 inches long, and the hoods measure 14 inches wide by 7 inches long.How many bath towels come in a set?
Bath towel sets come with one bath towel and one to three washcloths.Can Pottery Barn hooded bath towels be personalized?
Yes, some Pottery Barn bath towels are embroidered with personal touches. Here are some personalization options:
- Any combination of letters, numbers, commas and periods
- Seven different fonts
- Embroidery thread in white, navy, light gray, or black
There are many styles of Pottery Barn hooded bath towels to choose from. Here are a few options:
- The Pom Pom Trim set has plush pompoms along the edges and is available in gray, two shades of pink, and two shades of blue.
- Sweet Dot towel and washcloth sets have a polka-dot print and come in pink, light blue, light gray, and lavender. These hooded towels are trimmed with cotton satin and have rounded ears.
- Gingham baby washcloth and bath wrap sets come in navy, pink, and gray.
- The Nursery Critter bath wraps line has animal faces on the hood. Available hoods include puppy, mouse, chicken, frog, kitty, lion, navy or gray shark, lavender or pink bunny, lamb, gator, monkey, dino, clownfish, and bear.
- Nursery Fur Critter wraps also offer features in addition to polyester fur covers. Available characters are kitty, bear, lamb, elephant, and unicorn.
- Wash all Pottery Barn Kids towels before using them.
- Machine wash towels on the gentle cycle with cold or warm water.
- Apply color-safe bleach as needed.
- Tumble dry bath linen on low and remove immediately.
- Check individual product tags for specific care instructions.
Grams per square meter, also referred to as GSM or gram-weight, describes towel density. Densities range from 300 to 900 GSM, and the higher the density, the more absorbent the towel is. Pottery Barn Kids hooded towels go up to 480-gram-weight.