Salvatore Ferragamo Mens Leather Dress Shoes
In 1927, Salvatore Ferragamos company started out making ladies footwear. At first they focused on leather shoes, but then they realigned their designs to use different fabrics, like silk, as well as other accessories. They specialize in leather goods, but one of their most famous and sought after collections are their mens dress shoes.
What Kinds of Leather Dress Shoes for Men Does Ferragamo Offer?
Salvatore Ferragamo makes premium dress footwear for men. The Ferragamo collection includes loafers, Oxfords, boots, penny loafers, wingtips, and more. Here are some of the shoes available:
- Ferragamo Black Wingtip Oxford Mens Dress Shoes
- Ferragamo Luce Nero Calfskin Lace-Up Cap-toe Dress Shoes
- Ferragamo Lavorazione Brown Cap-toe Derby Dress Shoes
- Ferragamo Black Gancini Horsebit Loafers
- Ferragamo Brown Magnifico Slip-ons
- Lavorazione Originale Geremy Black Dress Shoes with Leather Soles
What Other Types of Shoes Does Salvatore Ferragamo Offer?
Salvatore Ferragamo offers other types of footwear that are not limited to leather dress shoes. They also manufacture loafers, boots, sneakers, casual footwear, and sandals for men made from different types of materials. Here are some examples:
- Tramezza Special Edition Monk Strap Shoe
- Daniel Brown Suede Bluchers
- Lavorazione Originale Beige Canvas Dress Shoes
- Lavorazione Tramezza Brown Suede Dress Loafers
- Fury 2 Rubber Pool Loafers
- Six-eyelet Plain Toe Oxfords
- Low-Top Lan Black Sneakers
- Sardegna Drivers
Which Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes Are Rare?
Ferragamo does not continue to reproduce some of the footwear from their older collections. Thats why you may want to look into where the shoes are sold, if you are an avid Ferragamo collector. Here are some of the hard-to-find pieces:
- Parker Dark Brown Wing-Tip Chukkas
- Faustino Cap-toe Monk Strap Blue Leather Shoes
- Tramezza Brown Brogue Oxford Dress Shoe
- Black Falcone Slip-on Loafers with Rubber Soles
- Lucio Shearling Round Toe Leather Boots
- Fiordi Gancio Bit Leather Moccasins
- Black Leather Parigi Drivers
- Blue Leather Monk Footwear
How Should I Take Care of Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes?
Ferragamo shoes need the right type of care to make your pair last as long as possible. Here are some tips on how to keep your shoes from deteriorating.
- When cleaning a Ferragamo shoe, only use a cleaning solution that is designed for high-quality leather.
- Start at the toe and clean the cap until it shines.
- Next, clean the straps or tassels because they are usually placed over the vamp.
- Wash the laces using clean water and non-color fast detergent.
- If the shoes are perforated, carefully clean the holes and make sure no cleaning solutions are left inside.
- Next, clean the rest of the quarter, the back part of the shoes.
- Clean the insoles using a different solution, unless they are made of leather too.
- Make sure the cushioning does not absorb the cleaner.
- Buff and shine the rest of the shoe.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Salvatore Ferragamo.