Winnie the Pooh Teddy Bears
If you are looking for a certain Teddy Bear that lives in the Hundred Acre Wood and absolutely loves honey, then you might like the various sizes of Winnie the Pooh teddy bears, ranging from three inches to 32 inches. You will find Winnie the Pooh available in stuffed animal form along with several other characters from the franchise.Who is Winnie the Pooh?
Winnie the Pooh was created by the English author A.A. Milne in 1926. Milnes son, Christopher Robin Milne, and his teddy bear are the inspiration for the book series. Christopher Robin Milnes bear was named after Winnie, a bear he saw often when he visited the London Zoo. The rest of Christopher Robins toys such as Eeyore, Tigger, Piglet, and others were also featured in the series. The real Christopher Robins Winnie the Pooh did not wear shirts, but the famous red shirt was added to the teddy bear in 1933.Which of Winnie the Poohs friends are available?
Some friends that you may find include
- Eeyore: A good friend of Winnie the Poohs, Eeyore is often considered to be pessimistic, but the donkeys loyalty knows no bounds.
- Piglet: One of the bears best friends is Piglet, someone who is known to be afraid of the unknown and quite cautious. He often spends time learning to be brave through others.
- Tigger: A tiger that is often considered to be the opposite of Piglet, Tigger is wild and adventurous. He is the only tiger in the Hundred Acre Wood. He often brings life to this cast of characters.
- Christopher Robin: You can also get Winnie the Poohs owner Christopher Robin as a stuffed doll. The bears owner and arguably his closest friend visits the Hundred Acre Wood to see his friends often.
The original unclothed version of Pooh as well as a Winnie the Pooh with the red shirt are available.
- Mattel: This brand of Winnie the Pooh stuffed animals includes plush versions that are anywhere from 14 inches to a jumbo-sized 32 inches.
- Disney: This brand includes the "classic" Winnie the Pooh without clothes along with the version with the red shirt. Sizes average from 7 inches to 12 inches. Some versions come with a scarf and are made from mohair.
- GUND: GUND focuses specifically on the classic designs of Winnie the Pooh and the other characters. The GUND versions start at around 15 inches.