Womens Panties: A Buyers Guide
Womens panties are underwear that provide a layer of protection and support between the body and clothing. Some panties are designed for comfort while others are designed to be sexy, sporty, or simply functional. As these intimates cater to a wide variety of different women with different tastes, they are designed with different functions in mind.What are the styles of womens panties?
When you looking for womens panties on eBay, the following styles are available:
- Boyshorts - Boyshorts are panties that sit at the natural waist, cover the hips and buttocks, and extend past the crotch to form shorts.
- Hipsters - A hipster panty sits at the natural waist, fully covers the hips and buttocks, and has a straight cut at the bottom of the hips.
- Briefs - Briefs are underwear that provide full coverage to the waist, tummy, hips, and buttocks.
- Low-rise - A low-rise panty sits below the natural waistline and has a waistband that sits below the hip bones.
- Bikini - A bikini panty has a high-cut leg, a low rise, and low back coverage.
- Thong - A thong covers the crotch and has a strappy waist. The thong back is shaped like a V and does not cover the buttocks. The thong underwear sits between the buttocks.
- G-string - G-strings provide minimal crotch coverage and consist of thin, stretchy, strappy pieces that hug the hip bones, with a third thin strip that fits between the buttocks.
- Lace - Lace panties are made from knit lace and often have a floral design.
- Microfiber - Microfiber underwear forms a solid fabric that is breathable and stretchy.
- Spandex - Spandex underwear, such as Spanx, are pieces of lingerie that provide a smooth contour.
- Nylon - Nylon is lightweight, stretchy, and soft. Nylon is often part of lace panties, thongs, or other styles such as bikinis and g-strings.
- Cotton - Cotton shorts or underwear are breathable and loose-fitting. Blending cotton with nylon provides a stretchy fit.
Many womens panties simply use small, medium, and large sizing. However, others may use your waist circumference in a similar way that some pants use waist and inseam sizing in inches.What special features do womens panties have?
Womens panties may offer a number of special features. Some may absorb liquids, helping with sweat or the menstrual cycle. Some may offer slimming capabilities like tummy or thigh panels. For women who deal with chafing or want to hide panty lines, seamless options can help to solve this problem.