Finding a Smartphone on a Network
Many people enjoy the consistency and peace of mind that comes with a cell phone network. The Galaxy S6 is part of the Galaxy Android family from Samsung, which features a large number of smartphones dating back to 2010. You can find a 32 GB Galaxy S6 on the T-Mobile network, and choose from white pearl, black, or gold platinum color options, with all the perks that T-Mobile brings along.
What Are the Features of the Galaxy S6 32 GB?
Along with having the usual features like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, you can find:
- Camera: This device is great for taking selfies as it has a 5 MP front-facing camera with a wide-angle lens so you can get all of your friends in the shot. You can easily launch the camera by double tapping the screen from any application. The rear-facing camera is good as well, with 16 MP, built-in optical image stabilization and auto HDR.
- Display: This brand has taken innovation from their HD TVs and introduced a 5.1 inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display. This brings a brighter, clearer screen that automatically adjusts according to the light conditions its in.
- Charging and power: This Galaxy smartphone has a 2550 mAh, fast-charging battery so you can go from 0 to 50 percent in about 30 minutes. There are built-in wireless charging capabilities as well as an ultra power saving mode that allows you to receive calls and texts for up to 24 hours on only 10 percent battery.
- Samsung Pay: This is a mobile payment service that you can use anywhere you usually swipe your card. Its easy to use and highly secure.
What T-Mobile Plans Are There?
You have two different options to consider when you get a T-Mobile phone.
- Contract: A phone contract can be a big commitment, so you should ensure that you are able to meet the terms. The benefits of a contract are that money automatically comes out of your account every month, and you dont need to worry about topping up your phone or getting packages. Contract plans often have lots of benefits, such as more free minutes per month or a larger data package.
- Prepaid: Prepaid plans are good when you would prefer to control your data or calling month by month. You can change how you use your phone easier and decide not to put credit on at all if you happen to be running on a low budget one month.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with any brands mentioned above.